Friday, February 8, 2008

Yes, I´m still alive :p

I haven´t had a chance to update in a while. Have been travelling quite a bit, pretty constantly, and in places where internet doesn´t exist...

So I went to Bocas, but was kind of tired of being in the sun and in the heat, so I only spent one night there. Explored Isla Bastimentos, and adventure it was...more stories later.

From there, I hooked up with 9 other travellers from Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, and Israel. We all went up to a new Ecolodge called Lost and Found near Boquete. It is a gorgeous location. And stories there, too...to come later. We hung out there for 3 nights since it was buy 2 nights get one free.

After Lost and Found, we all headed to David then parted ways. Me, Anabelle, Richard, and Glen stayed in David overnight. Anabelle made her way over to Panama City today. Richard, Glen, Taylor (a girl we met in the hostel from the Dallas area) and I headed on towards San Jose. Richard, Glen, and I got off at San Isidro to hop catch a connecting bus to Dominical. Taylor went on to San Jose, and tomorrow she will go back to the organic chocolate farm she is working on.

Long story short, the Dominical bus actually says Quepos on in, no one at the bus stop knew that, and so we got stuck in San Isidro. We found a hotel for 5000 colones each ($10) so we´ll bed here for the night, then will head on the 7am bus headed for Quepos. I´ll go to Quepos and the boys will go to Dominical.

Sean is flying into Quepos tomorrow..yay! Where I´ll meet him at the airport. Lodging..nothing booked, so will have to figure that one out tomorrow. Yay, now Sean can fend off all the guys from me. I´ve only been here for a week and have had one marriage offer and a few boyfriend offers, too. haha.

Allright, I think we´re going to get showers (it is damn hot here!!!) and then go for a beer or something.

Hasta luego for now.

No comments: